Saturday, March 1, 2008

this is me venting.

Well about 30 minutes ago I could have said with one hundred percent confidence that last night and today has been the best 2 days I've had since I've been here...but I just woke up from my nap and went to go start some dinner, but discovered that ALL OF MY HAM AND CHEESE HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM THE FRIDGE! I am so mad. I know it may seem like a ridiculous thing to be upset about...but when you're living on a budget--a very tight budget--it would make you mad too. They stole 2 unopened packages, and two packages that were JUST opened. Alright, I need to stop talking about this, I need to get out of this mood.

LAST NIGHT, natalie and i went over to watch a movie with Blabie and Christoph. We ended up watching Cry Wolf. It was a super good thriller/scary movie. It was one of those movies that was unexpectedly good--BON JOVI is in it. Noone there appreciated it's pure goodness. Nate (if you happen to be reading this), I know you would have liked it and last night I even said out loud, "I wish Nate was here!"

After the movie we met a ton of friends and we all went bar hopping. We had so much fun together! We just danced the night away. I loved everyone I was with...and pretty much can't wait to do the same thing with all of them again sometime. We didn't get back till 5 am. We went straight to bed. We woke up around ten and got ready to go play soccer again. Rachel, Talli, Nat and I ended up going to the city center first for lunch. We got kebobs and ice cream. I'm obsessed with kebobs now. That is something I'm going to miss when I leave this place.

OH YEAH, we saw a lady wearing a fox fur today...but it was like the entire fox--legs and head even. It was disgusting and weird. She had the body on her back, and the legs dangled and swayed when she walked...and then it's head was resting on her shoulder. I could not stop looking at it. I don't know if she thought she was cool or that it looked good....but those were definitely not the thoughts that I had when I saw her.

Anyway, we played soccer and then it started pouring rain after about 30 minutes and then everyone left. Natalie ran home. This was another time that I said "I wish Nate was here." Noone wanted to play in the rain with me...and I know he would have. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the rain, so I decided to take my time and walk the entire 20 minutes back by myself. I enjoyed jumping in every single puddle that I saw.

When I got back I was absolutely soaked. I took a shower and went to bed. ....you already know what happened when I woke up (the stolen food!)....but now after discussing my last night and today, I am in a little bit better of a mood. I'm going to go to mozartheim and play some ping pong now. Adios amigos.

BTW Nate, it's pretty obvious after reading this, but in case you can't tell, I miss you!

No comments: