Monday, September 1, 2008

One week down, about 500 to go.

Well I made it through one week of class! I am taking 18 credits this semester, but it didn't feel like I had too many classes at all. At least not yet. I have night classes on monday and tuesday, and then three other classes on mon/wed/fri, and one other on tues/thurs.
My first day of school picture :) Dorky, i know :) ...but it's tradition!
Me and two of my roomies--Nat and Katie. Toni was already at class and couldnt take a pic with us :(

My hardest one will probably be marketing. I don't know why, I just think it will. I absolutely love my accounting professor. He's a cute little retired man and I dont know, he's just adorable. Everyday he gives the class some random tip. Like it's not something he plans on doing every day, but it just happens somehow. Like one day he said, we should all get our passports if we dont have them. And he said if we needed any help, we should ask him. Completely unrelated, but so cute :)
On Thursday Colo played at the dome so we went to that game.
It was Chandler's birthday and he went to the game too, so I made him this adorable birthday cake!

This weekend was a pretty good weekend. My brother, sister, and sisters boyfriend came up. We went out to eat together, went to the bars together, and then hung out together at my house.
Friday night with the girls at our house. Mir, Me, Toni (idk whats going on with her :)), and Amber.
My two favorites in the whole wide world! aka, my bro and sis!
And now we're all a bit more ready.
Me and Abby. ...it was a late night, we aren't looking our best.
If you're in need of a good laugh, this will definitely work. This was a video that christy randomly took while just hanging out in my room. I love it :)
I FINALLY GOT MY CHINA HOMEWORK DONE! It was due on Sunday, and I got it done at 10pm--two hours to spare! I was super relieved.
Monday night I started my first day of work at Lonestar Steakhouse in Waterloo. woohoo! Finally some income! ...toni works there too, and she trained me last night. I think I'm gonna like it...I hope so!
I don't remember if I mentioned this or not...but last weekend GAVIN CAME OVER! Yes, the gavin from austria! He's not from austria, but he lives in kansas and was doing the same program with klagenfurt. So it was amazing to see him again! :)
This is Gavin, me, and Marcus.

No comments: